Medical schemes we work with
WHO NEEDS ADDITIONAL OXYGEN
- Patients with chronic lung conditions like Emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Patients with cancer and heart failure is also prone to use
HOW TO OBTAIN HOME OXYGEN
- Doctor prescribes home oxygen.
- Doctor or client will contact Oxygen at Home with all documents and application.
- Oxygen at Home will contact medical aid and keep client informed of waiting periods.
- When oxygen has been approved Oxygen at Home will contact client with delivery date and time
- Oxygen at Home will deliver within 2 hours of authorisation (within 200 Km Radius)
- Oxygen will be delivered by qualified personnel that will educate and inform client on how to use oxygen.
- 24 hour technical support
- Regular maintenance visits by Nurse
- All tubing and disposables available at our offices and during nurse visits
- CPAP equipment available at office.
- We offer monthly rentals and purchases.